Recently, on instagram - February

Although I see many signs of Spring approaching here and there it makes me wonder if such a thing will really arrive. I know it will but it feels so far away. February has been fun though. Birthday, good food, friends gatherings, winter picnic (had an awesome afternoon with Ebo-chan!)... lots of laughs and happy moments. I guess I should enjoy what's left of winter because it will be gone and I will probably miss it, winter lights and shadows especially. Will try.

Hope your February has been fun too.

Hiki
xx

4 comments

  1. Lovely shots! I must admit I am a bit over Winter too, I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of Spring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you using the old version of instagram? :)
    I like the shadow of sunshine so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. your instagram are always so beautiful hiki, love the fact they always tell a story...have a good week. xalessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that yellow flower shot! I enjoy your blog each time more and more!:) Have a nice March;)

    ReplyDelete

your kind words are always welcome and appreciated! arigato :)

Instagram