Maybe I'll start really thinking about going back there this year.

5 comments

  1. Oh I definitely want to go there... SO beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How crazy is that big...melon?... at the end of the jetty! Your photos always look so fresh and clean and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that view in between the walls...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not one of the most popular places to visit in Japan, but do consider taking some time for visiting Naoshima if you ever travel to Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been wanting to visit this island for awhile now. it will be on my list of places to visit when i finally go to japan. i've spent years planning my trip and i know i'll love it so totally when i finally get there!

    ReplyDelete

your kind words are always welcome and appreciated! arigato :)

Instagram